First question arise that from where we obtain carrot seed essential oils the answer is that is obtained from wild carrots which are found in the native countries like Europe, Australia and Canada. Carrot is an annual herb and contains hairy leaves. Carrot herb bears white lacy flowers and is naturally decorated with purple center. Carrot seeds oil is the essential oil that is extracted through the cold pressed method of the seeds of Daucus carota carrot plant which belongs to Apiaceae family. This pure carrot seed oils mainly constitutes of carotol and various flavones which impart it fine taste and texture. Carrot seed essential oil ranges from pale yellow to amber color and has orange brown appearance. It has woody, earthy and sweet aroma.
Since carrot seed oil suppliers says that this oil contains carotene and vitamin A, it is also very good for healthy skin, hair, gums, and teeth and it is also associated with good eyesight. The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the dried seeds, but the whole of the plant can yield an essential oil. Pure carrot seed oil wholesaler say that this oil is beneficial of the skin care. As carrot seed oil is high in antioxidants it’s natural for any anti-aging skin formula. The oil also has moisturizing vitamin E and protective vitamin C, which work together o help bring new life to the skin.
Main benefits of carrot seed oil are:
- The oil fights free radicals: It is found that carrot seed essential oil is used to prevent and repair the damage caused by free radicals. Simple apply it to the skin once and twice each day.
- Smooth Wrinkles: Just by applying 1 or 2 drops of organic pure carrot seed essential oils blend to your skin, throat and chest to remove wrinkles. When used once or twice each day after cleansing, it will help prevent the formation of new wrinkles. Argan. Coconut, jojoba, and sweet almond are all good carrier oils for carrot seed.
- Firm and Tone the skin: Massage the 1 or 3 drops of carrot seed oil blended into the skin anywhere that needs to be firmed and toned. This is great for firming loose skin on your upper arms, throat and thighs.
- Enhance Skin Rejuvenation: By applying 1 or 2 drops of pure Natural carrot seed oil suppliers say that this carrier oil if blended with skin to improve skin cell regeneration. Its cytophylactic properties naturally stimulate skin cell and tissue regeneration. Cold pressed carrot seed carrier oil has excellent therapeutic properties for the skin.
- Get thick, shiny, healthy hair: Adding a few drops of carrot seed essential oil to your favorite shampoo and conditioner for thick, shiny hair. It also helps repair split ends of your hairs.
- Improve Joint Function: Use the 1 % to 2 % carrot seed oil blend to improve joint function and relieve joint stiffness. Simply massage the oil into your joints once or twice a day.
- Prevent Muscle Deterioration: Massage the 1% and 2% carrot seed oil/blend into muscles to prevent or treat muscle deterioration and weakness.
- Get Sore Muscle Relief: Use the 1% and 2% carrot seed oil or the carrier oil blend for relief from sore muscles after a hard workout. You can also add a few drops of the blend to your bathwater for all the muscle-pain relief.
- Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oils Wholesale India Prevent Muscular Degeneration: Lightly dab a few drops of the carrot seed blend around the outer edge of the eye socket underneath and along the sides of the eyes to prevent or treat muscular degeneration. Do not get it in the eyes or put it on the eyelids.
Improve Digestion: Practice organic pure carrot seed oils aromatherapy to improve digestion. The oil tones and stimulates the entire digestive system enhance the secretion of digestive juices and peristalsis. You can also massage a 1% to 2% carrot oil/ carrier oil blend into your abdominal area for the same benefits.