- Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa
- Product Code: HV-HPE-13
- Aroma: Characterstics
- Plant Part: Roots, Rhizomes
- Colour: Yellowish Orange Fine Powder
- Production method: Solvent Extraction
- Application: Food, Pharmaceutical, Health Supplement
- Available: Ye
- Botanical Name : Curcuma longa
- Latin name : Curcuma Longa
- Common Name : Haldi, Curcuma
- Standardized For : 95% curcuminoids by HPLC
- Description : Yellowish Orange Fine Powder
- Plant part used : Rhizomes
- Applications : Anti-oxidant
Uses & Benefits:
- Curcumin blocks cancer causing chemicals, because it is anti-angiogenic!
- Curcumin inhibits COX-2 enzyme that promotes cancer growth.
- Curcumin stimulates the p53 gene, the defense mechanism of the body which causes tumor cell death.
- Curcumin inhibits the epidermal growth factor receptor site which is necessary for cancer cell growth.
- Curcumin is very useful in joint related concerns.
- Curcumin helps maintain a normal cholesterol and a healthy heart.
- Curcumin is very helpful as a digestive support.
- Curcumin is extremely helpful in liver protection.
- Curcumin is also used in controlling obesity.
- Curcumin induces the flow of bile, which breaks down fats.
- Curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that relieves the aches and pains associated with arthritis.